Monday, April 19, 2010

Hardstalgia: VHS Batman Commercials


I'm pretty sure everybody had at least one movie that they would watch every single day as soon as they got home from school, for like several months.

For me, that movie was the 1989 version of Batman. And at the beginning of the VHS of that movie were two commercials that I would never fast-forward through because they were an essential part of the excitement of viewing the film (I remain the kind of person who gets irrationally upset if I miss any of the previews when going out to the movies). Above, my favorite two cartoon characters of all time, Daffy Duck and Bugs Bunny, shill for the Warner Bros. catalogue; below, Alfred and Batman hawk Diet Coke.



-----Co-Editor's note -------

My daily VHS watch was TMNT II:

0 comments:

Post a Comment